- All areas
- Shopping Online
- Delivery & Collection
- Refunds & Returns
- Offers & Promotions
- Brand Match
- Prices & Payment
- Company Values
Welcome to Sainsbury’s Help Centre
What is your view on the Government's planned badger cull trial?
Animal welfare issues are of great concern to us and our customers. We appreciate there are strong feelings on both sides of the debate which makes this a difficult issue for all concerned.
The government has decided to go ahead with their trial based on scientific evidence and we will continue to remind them to keep the evidence under review. For further information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/government/policies/reducing-bovine-tuberculosis.
Our key focus is to support our farmers to help them make their operations more sustainable in the long term, whilst ensuring everything they produce is of the best quality for our customers. We have made significant strides on animal welfare and environmental stewardship and we do not think it fair to penalise farmers who by geographic circumstance are within the official DEFRA cull area.
- I have a product I think Sainsbury's could sell, what should I do next?
- I hear that organic food and its ingredients are flown from all over the world, does this have any effect on the environment?
- Do you vet your suppliers?
- How do you ensure high standards of animal welfare?
- If I'm asked for ID but don't have any can I still buy my age restricted products?