- All areas
- Shopping Online
- Delivery & Collection
- Refunds & Returns
- Offers & Promotions
- Brand Match
- Prices & Payment
- Company Values
Welcome to Sainsbury’s Help Centre
How does an evoucher work?
An evoucher is a 12-digit code consisting of numbers and upper case letters which can be entered on the website to receive a discount for an online grocery order. Remember to click 'Add Voucher' at the checkout and this will be deducted from the total of your order.
Please note, evouchers contain expiry dates and these will appear on the vouchers themselves. If you have any questions about your evoucher, please contact our Online team for assistance.
- I got a coupon from your till but I can’t read the Terms and Conditions. What are they?
- Can I use online grocery vouchers on General Merchandise payments or vice versa?
- Why do I get coupons with my online shop sometimes and not others?
- Will I get coupons if I shop online?
- Will I get a petrol voucher if I shop online during a petrol promotion?