- All areas
- Shopping Online
- Delivery & Collection
- Refunds & Returns
- Offers & Promotions
- Brand Match
- Prices & Payment
- Company Values
Welcome to Sainsbury’s Help Centre
How much does delivery cost?
For online grocery deliveries, there's a £25 minimum basket spend and you'll be charged a delivery fee between £2.99 and £5.95 for orders over £40. Orders under £40 will be charged a delivery fee of £6.95.
To see the delivery charge for each delivery slot:
- Go to our website and click on My Account
- Login with your username and password
- Click on Groceries
- Click on Book Delivery
You'll then be able to see the different delivery slots available to you and the delivery charge for each one.
Alternatively, if you don't have an account, full details of delivery options and charges can also be found on our website.
- I've forgotten my username or password, what should I do?
- Why do I need to choose a slot before I place my online groceries order?
- Can I choose a time and day for my grocery delivery?
- Consumer Protection (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013
- Do you deliver to my area/overseas?