- All areas
- Shopping Online
- Delivery & Collection
- Refunds & Returns
- Offers & Promotions
- Brand Match
- Prices & Payment
- Company Values
Welcome to Sainsbury’s Help Centre
How much does online grocery shopping cost?
For online grocery deliveries, there's a £25 minimum basket spend and you'll be charged a delivery fee of between £2.95 and £5.95 for orders over £40. Orders under £40 will be charged a delivery fee of £6.95.
To see the delivery charge for each delivery slot:
- Go to our website and click on My Account.
- Login with your username and password.
- Click on Food & Drink and then Buy Groceries.
- Click on Book Delivery.
You'll then be able to see the different delivery slots available to you and the delivery charge for each one.
Alternatively, if you don't have an account, full details of delivery options and charges can also be found on our website.
- Do you deliver online groceries to my area?
- I've forgotten my username or password, what should I do?
- Can I place a new online grocery order using a previous order?
- What is your bulk order policy when buying non-food items online?
- When will offers and promotions appear on my online grocery shopping bill?