- All areas
- Shopping Online
- Delivery & Collection
- Refunds & Returns
- Offers & Promotions
- Brand Match
- Prices & Payment
- Company Values
Welcome to Sainsbury’s Help Centre
How do I cancel or amend my online grocery order?
You can amend/cancel your order on our website until 11pm the day before your scheduled delivery. If you're out and about, you can also do this on our mobile site. Just follow these simple steps:
- Login to My Account.
- Click on ‘My orders’ on the homepage. From there you can view, amend or cancel your order.
- Click 'cancel' to completely clear your order.
- Click 'amend' to make any changes to your order. Your original delivery slot will still be reserved for 3 hours. You can remove or add any products you’ve forgotten to buy. You can even change your delivery slot to another day or time if it’s available.
- Once you’ve finished amending your order, make sure you checkout again.
- If you need any further help, please don't hesitate to contact our Online team.
- Do you accept Paypal?
- How close to my grocery delivery time can I amend my shopping basket and make other changes?
- When do you take payment for my grocery order?
- When will offers and promotions appear on my online grocery shopping bill?
- Will I receive confirmation to notify me when my online grocery order has been cancelled?