- All areas
- Shopping Online
- Delivery & Collection
- Refunds & Returns
- Offers & Promotions
- Brand Match
- Prices & Payment
- Company Values
Welcome to Sainsbury’s Help Centre
How do I apply for a fuel card for my business?
To help your business achieve greater control over your transport expenses, we've developed the Sainsbury’s fuelcard. The card offers a flexible, no worry approach for paying for fuel at our petrol stations.
- Our fuelcard has no administration fees, no annual fee, and no restriction on the number of cards available on the account.
- You can have up to 45 days of interest free credit, with payment due on the 15th of the month following.
- Your bill is sent to you approximately 1 week before payment is due, so you can verify the charges. The payment is by direct debit, giving you peace of mind that everything is taken care of.
- Our fuelcard can be used in over 258 Sainsbury stations countrywide. A network that is always expanding and has modern pumps and facilities, giving a fast and efficient service.
- All fuelcard users will be able to collect Nectar points as normal in our stations.
- Sainsbury’s is committed to bring our customers more environmentally friendly fuels.
- We're committed to keeping our fuel prices competitive. This assures you that our prices are amongst the best in the area, no matter where the fuel is purchased.
- Your fuelcard can be specially tailored to allow the products you require to be purchased with it. You could just limit it to the fuel used by your vehicles or broaden it’s scope to include vehicle related items, like oil, screenwash or the car wash.
How to apply
To apply, please download and complete the application form ensuring that the direct debit mandate is also complete. Put it into an envelope; no postage is needed as you can send your application free of charge to:
Print conditions of use
For any queries, please call 0845 6020226
- Where can I find opening hours, my nearest store/petrol station and information on facilities & services?
- What is your THINK 25 policy?
- Why don’t your stores open longer on a Sunday?
- I have forgotten my Nectar card but want to use Mobile Scan & Go, what should I do?
- Do you have environmentally friendly stores?