Welcome to Sainsbury’s Help Centre
Buying online from sainsburys.co.uk
Acceptance of our terms
These are the Terms and Conditions which apply when buying online groceries from sainsburys.co.uk. Please read this agreement carefully.
These represent the Terms and Conditions for using this service. If you do not agree to these, then you may not use this Website.
You are permitted to use our Website solely on the basis of these Terms and Conditions.
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to update and/or revise these Terms and Conditions. Please check periodically for changes.
If you have any questions relating to these Terms and Conditions please contact our Customer Care Team by email, or call us on 0800 328 1700 between 8am - 11pm. Please note that all calls to us are free from BT land lines, mobile providers and other networks may vary. Calls may be recorded for training and security purposes.
Terms and Condition
1.Grocery registration and contract
2. Grocery pricing and payment
3. Supply of grocery goods ordered and alternate goods
4. Ordering of multiple or bulky grocery items
5. Placing a grocery order
6. Standard (from next day) Delivery
7. Same Day Delivery
8. Click & Collect grocery
9. Same Day Click & Collect grocery
10. Grocery Free delivery offer
11. Grocery special offers, evouchers and Nectar
12. Amending or cancelling a grocery order
13. Grocery delivery restrictions
14. Our grocery doorstep service
15. Grocery re-delivery
16. Grocery returns
17. Carrier bag charge
18. Grocery privacy and general provisions