What is an evoucher and how does it work?
An evoucher is a 12-digit code consisting of numbers and upper case letters which can be entered on the website to receive a discount for an online grocery order. Remember to click 'Add Voucher' at the checkout and this will be deducted from the total of your order.
Please note, evouchers contain expiry dates and these will appear on the vouchers themselves.
For terms & conditions click here.
Qualifying spend evoucher exclusion list
Alcohol exclusions are to ensure that your order complies with recent government legislation regarding the sale of alcohol.
In order to redeem a promotional coupon against an order, your basket must meet the required spend stated on the coupon. Please be aware that excluded items are not included in this value threshold. For example, for a £10 off a £50 shop, your shopping must include £50 worth of groceries that do not fall under any of the excluded categories listed below.
• Wine when on any buy 6 save 25% promotion
• In Scotland, all alcohol is excluded from qualifying spend. Alcohol Minimum Unit Pricing applies.
• Infant formula baby milk products
• Tobacco and related products
• Gift vouchers
• Savings or postage stamps
• Mobile phone vouchers, phone cards or charity products
• Travel money
To add more items to your basket from the Checkout page, please follow the steps below: