1. The 10x Nectar points promotion runs 4th-13th December 2020 inclusive and is available to Nectar card holders only at Sainsbury’s Superstores, convenience, groceries at Petrol Filling Stations, Smartshop checkouts and mobile pay and for online Grocery orders delivered on or between the promotional dates through web or GOL app.
2. Promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 and above who have a valid Nectar card account at the time of the promotion.
3. Qualifying spend of £1 or more.
4. Categories included in this promotion are: 1. Crisps, nuts and snacking fruits 2. Biscuits & confectionery, 3. Packaged bakery (includes brought in bread and cakes), 4. Packaged and speciality including hot beverages, UHT products, cereals, home-baking, long-life freefrom, dried rice, pasta and noodles, canned, tinned and packaged foods, cooking sauces and meal kits, cooking ingredients and oils, table sauces, dressing and condiments, World foods, preserves, honey & spreads, 5. Soft drinks and carbonates 6. Packaged dessert (includes meringue nests, dessert pots, dessert mixes)
5. Customers will receive 10 Nectar points for every pound they spend on qualifying groceries at Sainsbury’s (inclusive of base points of 1 point per £1 spent) during the promotional dates.
6. The 10x Nectar points promotion is not valid on Chop Chop mobile app or at Sainsbury’s café or concessions.
7. The 10x Nectar points promotion is not valid on the following categories: 1. Tu clothing 2. Toys 3. Electricals 4. Entertainment 5. Beers, Wines and Spirits, (inc. non-alcoholic beer). 6. Homeware 7. Gifting 8. Health and Beauty 9. Sainsbury’s Home 10. Frozen 11. Meat, Fish & Poultry 12. Fresh fruit and vegetables 13. Household, Baby and Pet 14. Dairy 15. In-store bakery 16. Floral 17. Chilled 18. Fresh produce 19. Eggs
8. The promotion excludes fuel purchased at Sainsbury’s. Our standard offer on fuel of 1 point per litre applies.
9. Qualifying spend of £1 excludes standard Nectar exclusions: spirits and liqueurs, first stage baby milk products, National Lottery, tobacco, gift vouchers, gift cards, prescription medicines, over the counter medicines, postage stamps, savings stamps, mobile phone vouchers, phone cards, e top-up, pay point payments, charity products and car park tickets.
10. Points will be added to the primary Nectar account within 48 hours.
11. You cannot earn Nectar points on over the counter medicines or any other products sold by Lloyds Pharmacy. Points are also not available in Sainsbury’s concessions.
12. Sainsbury’s reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.