- The 5x Nectar points promotion runs 12 June – 9 July 2019 inclusively and is available to Nectar card holders only at Sainsbury’s Superstores, Locals, Petrol Filling Stations and for Online Grocery orders delivered between the promotional dates.
- Promotion is open to UK residents, aged 18 and above who have a valid Nectar card account at the time of the promotion.
- Qualifying spend of £1. Qualifying spend of £1 excludes spirits and liqueurs, first stage baby milk products, National Lottery, tobacco, gift vouchers, gift cards, travel money, Sainsbury’s Bank products, carrier bags, prescription medicines, over the counter medicines, postage stamps, savings stamps, mobile phone vouchers, phone cards, e top-up, pay point payments, charity products and car park tickets.
- Customers will receive 5 Nectar points for every pound they spend on both branded and own brand fresh meat, fish, poultry, fruit and vegetables (inclusive of base points of 1 point per £1 spent) during the promotional dates. Includes selected meat alternatives. Frozen and canned produce not included. Excludes deli counter and concessions.
- Points will be added to customers account within 48 hours.
- Sainsbury’s reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
Promoter, Sainsbury’s Supermarkets Ltd, 33 Holborn, London EC1N 2HT. Reg 3261722 England.