Story Streams T&Cs:
Thank you for agreeing to let Sainsbury's Ltd ( Sainsbury's) to use your photo, video, post, and/or other online content (the "Content"). To make sure that there are no misunderstandings between us, these Terms and Conditions will identify the terms and conditions of our agreement. By replying #YES :
- You irrevocably grant permission for your images and/or video content produced to be used by Sainsbury's and its group companies, agents and associates, for commercial use in promotional material, in perpetuity and worldwide, in any and all media, including but not exclusive of print and digital brochures, retail store graphics, press articles, offline and online advertising, paid media, social media, print media, emails, websites, digital screens, internal and external events, film, video, cable and broadcast television and the Internet.
- You agree Sainsbury's and its group companies, agents and associates do not have to credit your images and/or video content to you, unless otherwise agreed in writing outside of this document
- Sainsbury's reserves the right without your approval, to edit, change or alter your Content as it deems necessary.
- You accept that there will be no form of payment made to you or to a third party , for the use of the 'Content'
- You agree that you may not subsequently withdraw your permission for Sainsbury's to use your Content.
- By giving Sainsbury's permission to use your Content, you represent and warrant to Sainsbury's that (a) you are the owner of the Content you have provided, including all ideas, images, text, and intellectual property rights within the Content, including, copyrights, trademark rights, patent rights, publicity rights, and privacy rights, or if you are not the owner of such rights, you have already obtained permission from the owner of such rights and have the authority to grant Sainsbury's permission to use the Content as provided in these Terms and Conditions; (b) Sainsbury's use of your Content as provided herein will not infringe on the intellectual property rights, publicity rights, or privacy rights of any third party, or require the payment of any compensation to any third party; (c) nothing in the Content you provided is likely to be considered defamatory, obscene, or threatening to any third party; and (d) you are over the age of 18 and have the right to enter into this agreement in your own name. You hereby release Sainsbury's from any claims related to Sainsbury's use of the Content as permitted herein, whether in existence today or in the future, including, without limitation, all rights, demands and/or liabilities regarding invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, violation of the rights of publicity and privacy, moral rights and/or breach of confidentiality. By replying #YES you acknowledge and agree that you have read, understand, and agree to the above Terms and Conditions
Did this answer your question?
Still couldn’t find an answer?
The team will review your complaint and aim to be in touch within 3 days, but please bear in mind that over a weekend or bank holiday it may take longer to respond.
Contacting us about a refund?
You'll need to give us a call on 0800 328 1700 if you ordered online. If purchased in store, please call 0800 63 62 62 or speak with a colleague next time you're in store.
- denotes a required field