a. If we offer a substitute costing more than the grocery item you ordered and you keep it then we'll give you a voucher (up to a maximum voucher value of £99.99 per order) for the difference to be used against a future Sainsbury's online grocery order. We'll email you an evoucher code and will pop a copy in your online voucher wallet. You can find your voucher wallet at online checkout. The voucher can be used for online groceries only and won't expire for 2 months.
b. If we offer a substitute costing the same as or less than the item you've ordered and you keep it then we'll charge you for the item we deliver. We won't consider this item or make any deduction when calculating the value of your voucher for any other substitutes;
c. We'll calculate the value of the voucher by comparing the price of the item you ordered with the price of the item we delivered. We'll tot up the total for the substitutes you keep and send you a voucher for this amount. We'll include any multi-buy promotions and offers in the comparison so if you order two items on multibuy and we only have one item in stock and we offer a substitute for one or both items, we'll offer you a voucher for the difference between the multibuy price and the price of the items you keep.
d. Comparisons based on our in-store price on your delivery day.
5. Offer includes grocery items only and excludes catch weight items, baby milk, tobacco products, prescription medicines and pharmacy items, homeware, cookware, picnic and BBQ ware, entertainment, mobile phones, ink cartridges, luggage, baby feeding accessories, pet toys and accessories, clothing, and accessories, electrical items, gardening and, gift sets.
6. Evoucher redeemable against online groceries only and is valid for 2 months. Evoucher cannot be used for Spirits and Liqueurs (all alcohol in Scotland and Wales), first stage baby milk products, Tobacco, gift coupons, gift cards, prescription medicines, postage stamps, savings stamps, e top-up, or charity products.
7. Multiple evouchers may be used in one transaction but must be of different values. All online grocery transactions must include a payment from your payment card.
8. The evoucher is not transferrable and may be used by the recipient only. It remains the property of Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd and has no exchange or cash value. It cannot be reissued if lost or damaged.
9. Sainsbury's reserves the right to amend or withdraw this offer at any time and without notice.
10. Promoter: Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd, 33 Holborn, London, EC1N 2HT
Did this answer your question?
Still couldn’t find an answer?
The team will review your complaint and aim to be in touch within 3 days, but please bear in mind that over a weekend or bank holiday it may take longer to respond.
Contacting us about a refund?
You'll need to give us a call on 0800 328 1700 if you ordered online. If purchased in store, please call 0800 63 62 62 or speak with a colleague next time you're in store.
- denotes a required field