What is an e-coupon and how does it work?
An e-coupons is a 12-digit code consisting of numbers and upper case letters which can be entered on the website to receive a discount for an online grocery order.
Remember to click Add Voucher at the checkout and this will be deducted from the total of your order.
Please note, evouchers contain expiry dates and these will appear on the vouchers themselves.
For terms & conditions click here.
Qualifying spend evoucher exclusion list
Alcohol exclusions are to ensure that your order complies with
regarding the sale of alcohol.
In order to redeem a promotional coupon against an order, your basket must meet the required spend stated on the coupon. Please be aware that excluded items are not included in this value threshold. For example, for a £10 off a £50 shop, your shopping must include £50 worth of groceries that do not fall under any of the excluded categories listed below.
• Wine when on any buy 6 save 25% promotion
• In Scotland, all alcohol is excluded from qualifying spend. Alcohol Minimum Unit Pricing applies.
• Infant formula baby milk products
• Tobacco and related products
• Gift vouchers
• Savings or postage stamps
• Mobile phone vouchers, phone cards or charity products
• Travel money
To add more items to your basket from the Checkout page, please follow the steps below:
- Click on Groceriesin the top left of the Checkout page
- Search for and add the products you would like to add to your basket
- Check you have added enough non-excluded products to meet the savingindicated on your voucher
- Click on Checkoutagain, re-enter your voucher code, then click Add Voucher
Did this answer your question?
Still couldn’t find an answer?
The team will review your complaint and aim to be in touch within 3 days, but please bear in mind that over a weekend or bank holiday it may take longer to respond.
Contacting us about a refund?
You'll need to give us a call on 0800 328 1700 if you ordered online. If purchased in store, please call 0800 63 62 62 or speak with a colleague next time you're in store.
- denotes a required field