In order to redeem a promotional coupon against an order, your basket must meet the required spend stated on the coupon. Please be aware that excluded items are not included in this value threshold. For example, for a £10 off a £50 shop, your shopping must include £50 worth of groceries that do not fall under any of the excluded categories listed below.
The list of excluded goods are as follows:
• Wine when on any buy 6 save 25% promotion
• In Scotland & Wales, all alcohol is excluded from qualifying spend. Alcohol Minimum Unit Pricing applies.
• Infant formula baby milk products
• Tobacco and related products
• Gift Cards
• Savings or postage stamps
• Mobile phone vouchers, phone cards or charity products
• Travel money
To add more items to your basket from the Checkout page, please follow the steps below:
Click on Groceries in the top left of the Checkout page
Search for and add the products you would like to add to your basket
Check you have added enough non-excluded products to meet the saving indicated on your voucher
Click on Checkout again, re-enter your voucher code, then click Add Voucher