Sainsbury's Gift cards
1. Sainsbury’s gift cards can only be used at Sainsbury’s Supermarkets Ltd as part or full payment for goods. They cannot be redeemed at sainsburys.co.uk
2. Cards cannot be exchanged for cash or used to pay for Sainsbury's Bank products, services, credit card balances and concession products. For a list of concession products please see excluded products.
3. The initial and subsequent balances can be checked, or additional funds loaded up to £750, at checkouts instore. The card balance will be printed on the till receipt after each use.
4. Treat the card as cash. If a card is lost or stolen, we can cancel it to stop anyone spending your balance and issue you with a new card, but we cannot refund any balance spent on a stolen card.
5. Sainsbury’s is not responsible for any unauthorised use of the card and reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of this service at any time.
6. If your card is lost or stolen, please contact us on 0800 636262. Lines are open Monday to Saturday, 8am until 7pm.
7. Manage your gift card by registering at www.sainsburysgifts.co.uk/registermycard
8. The funds on this gift card/gift voucher are not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. In the unlikely event of the issuer of this product becoming insolvent some funds on this card/voucher may not be available to spend.
9. Gift cards are non-refundable and cannot be purchased at self-serve checkouts.
10. Sainsbury's reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions of this service at any time.
11. The gift voucher may not be used for purchases from Concessions in Sainsbury’s stores or at Sainsbury’s Local in partnership with Euro Garages.
12. The gift card may not be used for purchases from Concessions in Sainsbury’s stores or at Sainsbury’s Local in partnership with Euro Garages.
13. The card is valid for 24 months from last transaction (inc balance enquiries on the till in-store) If inactive for 24 months any remaining balance will be deducted.